Saturday, March 5, 2011

FOND OF FUSCIA

















  I am really fond of  fuscia... Here is my combination for today..

Skin&Shape:  You know how I am fond of Electra Skin by Lara Skins&Lara Shapes..  In my previous post I had mentioned that Lara  moved to her new store in Avastars... Ladies this is a warning; We have limited time to have Lara Skins&Lara Shape previous season skin packs for 1l. And most of the packs include modifiable shapes, eyes and avatar accesories.. Lara is giving us the opportunity to make ourselves Unique on sl. Thats what we need, to look beautiful and Unique :))

Make up: Eyeshadow is by Kex Blackheart, BLCKHRT COSMETICS, only available on marketplace

 Nails: by Glamorize only 2l

 Hair: This fabulous hair is only 50l at Exile.. Becuase the owner and the designer of the store is giving his previous hair styles for 50l in discount section.

 Dress: Omg... This is the greatest news of the post. I had told you before but I see no harm telling you again that Sissy Pessoa, the owner of BAIASTICE has opened an outlet store and the good news is you can have all those fabulous designs of Sissy by paying 50-150l. I bought this wonderful dress for 50l. I would see it in my dreams if Sissy hadnt opened the outlet store. the bad thing is that it will be open for a limited time. So you should hurry before all the good things are gone...

  Heels: You know Mary Jane Shoes is my favourite Shoe Store. Infiniti is such a talented designer that I cant help adoring her products. the one I am wearing is one of her latest releases called Vogue Charcoal. realistic and elegant... That's all I need and Mary Jane Shoes has it all


Couch:  You know its Mardi Grass time and people has already begun celebrating the carnival. Jemima  Clowes, the owner of Crackberry Furniture. has designed a couch to join the celebration of Mardi Grass Carnival. thats why the colors of the couch are Purple, yellow and Green. And the poses are amazing...
the price is special during this week, only 60l.

0 reacties:

Post a Comment