Saturday, March 5, 2011

SPOIL YOURSELF, YOU DESERVE IT!

Hello Ladies,
Well I had to took a few days off but now I am full of energy and beauty… I always think that we as women should be spoiled sometime, because they do deserve it.. And if you just dont have someone to spoil you make you feel like a princess. You can do it yourself.. JUst follow these easy steps I am gonna tell you :) ) and I assure you you will have many fans ready to spoil you :) )
FIND THE MOST ELEGANT DRESS
GET YOUR HAIR DONE
WEAR YOUR SEXY HIGH HEELS
DONT FORGET YOUR MAKE UP

GOWN: This is a dream come true, Ladies…  Wearing an Azul creation and walking around with all eyes on you is every woman’s  wish. Azul has always been my favourite store with unique and elegant creations.. No doubt that it is my first adress for special occasions.. Blosssoms Joli is the newest release by Azul having 6 different color options for us. I chose the Noir, it is so elegant, isn’t it?
HEELS: Ladies you should listen to me very carefully, coz these sexy extreme heels are latest group gift by N-Core.. You know you cant have these heels without paying hundreds, so I advise you not to miss this chance to make them yours…
HAIR: Exile is one my favourite hair stores with amazing hair styles.. And Meredith hair color packs can be found in discount section at Exile. We are luck coz the owner is giving us to opportunity to have previous season hair styles for 50l.. Awesome :) )
SKIN&SHAPE: Well I have a made a diffrence today, I bought Lara Lefko’s another fabulous skin called Angelique.. She is as beautiful as Lara’s other creations and still available in Lara Skins&Lara Shape'S previous skin packs section.. But I just cant change my delicate shape Lyndsay which is also available at the store for 1l like the other skin packs... a news about Lara Lefko is that She has moved into her new store at Avastars.. And She is coming with surprises... Very Soon

SO I TOLD YOU, WE ALL DESERVE THE BEST BECAUSE WE ARE ALL SPECIAL
XOXO Destiny  :)

0 reacties:

Post a Comment