Tuesday, March 29, 2011

NEW, NEW, NEW...

Today I want to talk to you about the latest releases of my favourite designers who are the best in their own fields.

  You know Lara Lefko, the owner and the designer of Lara Skin&Lara Shapes introduced her newest skin lines which are the best I have seen so far. And you dont have to worry about to find the shape fır this beautiful lady called Samantha coz , the shape comes with the package.. Awesome isnt it? Lara Lefko is thinking every detail for us.  You will have Samantha avatar,( including the shape) for 350l

MAINLAND: http://slurl.com/secondlife/Keswick/199/138/47 Lara Skin (group) By LARA LEFKO

  This fabulous gown By Mami Jewel, the owner and the designer of Azul ( which is my favourite formal clothing Store) is called Jeanie, the newest release, available at the store. The gown is simply stunning and  will look so elegant on you... And Dont forget to check the Help Japan Item gown that is called Esperance and there is a new group gift available for group members.. ıf you havent seen it yet, wait for my next post :) here is your Limo;

  the updo I am wearing by Calico Inngman, who is my favourite hair designer on sl. She is a great talent and keep creating new hair styles for us Ladies. The Updo I am wearing is called Monique 250l for each color pack and it comes with Lilies (looking great with Summer Gowns or even casuals ) go grab yours at Calico Inngman's Store

And my Jewelery set caought your eye, I know it s fabulous. You should see the whole set including the necklace and the crown.. You'll  feel like a princess with The new release of Virtual Impressions called Camilla. The set has 6 different options, get the one of your taste or have them all... let me remind you that each set is 420l at Virtual Impressions by Chrissy Ambrose

 Heels by Guu Nishi, the owner of Hoc Industry, Noir Stilettos are available on marketplace for 175l

0 reacties:

Post a Comment