Thursday, January 20, 2011

VERY SPECIAL SALE

 
  Gorgeous Electra by Lara Lefko Lara Skins&Lara Shape, the apple of my eye.. She is my favourite skin and she will always be my number 1..
I would do anything for her to make her a goddess... And I did... I found the best dress,the best shoes and  best hair...
 She deserves the best and she always has it...
and Lara Lefko still offers us to have her fascinating skins and shapes for 1l, because she believes we deserve the best... My goddes is Electra and my gorgeous shape is Lyndsay 2l... Beautiful and Unique... exactly what everyone needs in sl...






 Flower Dreams is a great store full of fabulous dresses and gowns with flowing texture reminding me the summer breeze...dont ask me the prices of the gowns but there is a special offer for  the Nypmh Dress in black and white, the price is 250l... And I am sure we ll be hearing the new sales and offers from Nile Karas soon, since she is part of Steals and Deals group... Electra loved Nypmh.. Like a fairy tale, she dreamed that she was a nymph, for a while...

 Have you seen my Heels??? Stunning arent they??? they are the lates releases by Infiniti  Mirihi, Mary Jane Shoes.. Electra couldnt believe her eyes, when she first wore the heels... and a big wowww.. She was captivated by their beauty and we didnt talk over it.. We just got the pack... We have all the colors.. but the Purple Strapped Stiletto is the recent Group gift of Mary Jane Shoes.. thats the good news if you dont have lindens :)) and I have more, every Monday to Wednesday, Infiniti organizes a special discount hunt.. some of the heels will be sold for 100l, all you have to do is to search for them..
dont forget the hunt and good Luck :)

 And the Hair I am wearing is the latest release by Britnee Hadlee, Simply Britnee.. you know designers normally sells their new releases for high prices.. Britnee is giving her new design for 100l and I am not talking about one color pack,I am talking about the fat pack wth a lot of color options... Amazing.. Dont miss this chance, coz I dont think it will last long...














0 reacties:

Post a Comment