Tuesday, January 18, 2011

I am ON FIRE!!

   Have you tread the Book Hunger Games? the second series of the book is called Catching Fire... And when I look at the snapshots it reminds me of the young girl named Katniss. A girl trying to save her People..If you havent read the books, I advise you to buy them right away... You will love it..
      I am on fire... This new dress of  Wednesday is full of Passion, Confidence, Anger.. I feel like I have the control..And more I feel Dangerous....Just like Katniss
    So I am warning you, If you touch me, I WILL BURN YOU!...





                                                                                  
















   Amazing Costume ( the girl dancing with fire) is Wednesday special by Diavolicious for 25l... hurry up because the offer will be gone on thursday...Thank you Diav for this amazing Katniss Costume,, only you could have imagined and made it real

  And I am almost like Katniss, in Lara Lefko's amazing skin Electra and delicate Shape Lyndsay.. Electra has never been that secudtive, passionate and Dangerous... Thank you so much Lara Lefko by offering us the cheapest and the most realistic skins in sl... All the skins on vendors are still available for 1l...

 And this is exactly Katniss' hair... New Hair release by Alli&Ali on marketplace is sold for 1l... amazing hair texture... and Unisex... :)

 Nails and Lipsitck by Glamorize

And all I need is Peta!!
do you want to know who really they are... Go and buy the first book Hunger Games....

0 reacties:

Post a Comment