Tuesday, January 4, 2011

FIRST SHOPPING OF 2011

 It s been days since we celebrated the arrival of new year but I still feel like I am hangover.. A bit dizzy :))
          I wish you all a very happy new year...
  well I know I am very late and I  apologize for that. I have been a bit lazy recently..
But I am back with all my energy and news.. :)
   
  I have been to Lara Skins&Lara Shapes.. it seems Lara will taking a long holiday, well must say I am looking forward to getting her new gifts. But the ones at the store are so varied that I can find great things everytime I tp to her store..this time I met Adamma Skin paid 1l for 4 make up options and a shape.Who would give you a fat pack for 1l in sl except for Lara? She is the best... 

   Adamma and I began to scan the places that were on S-A-L-E.. Coz we really wanted to do shopping.Real  Shopping
   This is how we saw L'abel... Wesaw all those unique creations from the shop window.. Adamma insisted that she should go inside and take a look at least try a few of them.. I told her we didnt have enough lindens and we couldnt afford.but She  insisted... Then We saw Neferia, the owner of the store.. She suggested us to come in, since there was a big sale..Most of the items were reduced %50-75... We were happy like a child.. 
In the end, our pockets were empty but we were happy that  we had these classy outfits.. you know when Adamma came  home, she tried  everything we bought on :)))
   
   Deep eyes fatpackis 30l on maretplace by BSN
    
         Hair was an old subsription gift by Exile, there are two new gifts underthe christmas tree for free













More pics are on the way, so keep checking :)

0 reacties:

Post a Comment