Monday, January 31, 2011

BEING A VAMP HUNTER

  You know Sl is a hunt Paradise, one begins before the other ends... I have been busy with hunting the prizes of Touch of Sensuality.. And you can realise how I have changed in a few days... I became a vamp Queen... This is not a free hunt dont forget that you have to pay 10l to get the red leaves...

hair: TOSH by Mz Animations, the hair comes with hair bases and in different colors... Adorable

 Dress: TOSH by Meghindo, it has 3 diffrent skir options, dont miss it...

 Heels: this is the best part I like, coz I am a MJS's lover... I adore all the creations there and I was really happy when I first heard that Infiniti Mirihi would join the hunt... Dont miss the chance to have Blissful Stiletto Black Glitter, coz you can never have them for such a cheap price... :)

Jewelry: Well I am sorry to say that Noor set is not part of the hunt, but I assure you Artistry offers you the most elegant and Unique Jewelery in sl, becuase endra Graves has a great vision and the talent to make your dreams come true...

Skin&Shape: You are lucky coz Queen Larissa and Lyndsay shape are not included in the hunt... you know why? coz you dont have to pay 10l for each.. just pay1l for each and get the most fabulous and unique skin in sl... You dont have to be afraid to see your imitation or twin sister in sl.. Coz there will be only you with Lara SKins&lara Shape..





0 reacties:

Post a Comment