Tuesday, January 11, 2011

The story of a Nymph,Octopus and a tree

  I am having so much fun everytime I go to Lara Lefko's store Lara skins&Lara Shape aat  Popubase.. today  I am wearing my favourite skin pack that was given by Lara LEfko as the group present a while  ago.. and everytime I wear these skins, they amaze me and makes me think how talented and generous a skin designer can be..I guess LARA is the only one in sl  giving her precious skins for free and letting people to make their own unique skins and Shapes.. You dont have to use the shape that the creator made..you can decide your own shape  with  fabuous faces.. All thanks to Lara LEFKO

Hehe, I am full of surprises today... i got this costumes for free at Diavolicious,they all have different beauty and it is obvious that only a mind full of creativity could make them who is Diav Draconia.. She joined the Carnival of fashion event a few days ago with 6 creations... she has a brilliant mind that her costumes and dresses always leave the same impression on people's minds.. That is Unique.. Tree  costume was for the ones who came to the fashion show.. I wasnt there but I  was lucky to get the costume..  and If you want to get i,t you are supposed to clik the Carnival of Fashion invitation when you land the sim and there will come your costume... For the  Octopus Costume you should look around carefully. It s hidden somewhere on the  sim. Good  Luck..
  
 Hair  used with Tree costume is by Chichickie for free(hair fair present) and dont forget there is a cleareance sale going  on at the store....







2 reacties:

Diav

Destiny, it is always a pleasure to read your post! And your photos are truly fabulous :)))

DESTINY'S SECOND LIFE

and it is always a pleasure to wear your designs Diav :)

Post a Comment