Saturday, January 15, 2011

CATCH IT BEFORE IT IS GONE FOREVER

   It s really important in life that you shouldnt miss the opportunity once you catch it.. Thats exactly who Queen Larissa is... and I already introduced her to you... She is one of Lara Lefko's dream creatures..A skin and shape everyone wants to have...and I know one is never enough we always want for more... Here is the lm of Lara's skinand shape paradise, enjoy  .)
 
 We have been looking around lately trying not to miss a sale.. A few days ago we had an alert telling us that Ibizarre moved to its new place and there is a %50 discount at the store, till Sunday...
    Our limo took us there and we were amazed by what we saw...Stylish clothes everywhere, making you want to have them all.... Larissa is so greedy that she asked me to buy all  the things she tried on... I shouldnt go shopping with her ever again especially to Ibizarre  or I will go bankrupt :P
 Most of the items on sale are 50 or 75 but  not more than120l. dont miss this chance coz it knocks your door   once..







 And wow today we really spent lindens but everything we bought  was worth paying... We discovered a shoe store as well, the most elegant and realistic shoes I have ever seen in sl. I was really amazed by the things I saw and Larissa insisted on buying the three new releases at the store.. How could I resist nowthat they were  beautifully designed and   I am a shoe maniac.... when we got out of the  store we were penniless but happy, coz we had 3 dream shoes... believe me it is worth every linden you will pay... Coz when we walk    , we can feel the jealousy of the women aroud and the admiration of the man..

MJS*  SOPHISTICATED AUTUMN
SMITTEN PINK
SMITTEN II


















And this is called Self-confidence Ladies..
We are beautiful in Lara Lefko's skins&Shapes ,wearing stylish clothes by Ibizarre and elegant shoes by Mary Jane Shoes....
what else a lady could need??? :)

0 reacties:

Post a Comment