Saturday, March 24, 2012

MOVING TO MY SECRET PARADISE



Well, it was a hard winter season for all of us I guess. Never ending snow and rain, freezing weather..
those are things I honestly dont like but now the sun is shining and the nature is awakening. 
And this is the reason why I am moving to my secret paradise...
I was looking for a place where I can welcome stunning summer, and I found this amazing house.
Well more than a house; a paradise


Cain Maven, the owner and designer of MAVEN HOMES designed this fantastic place with the more realistic features... The house has a big airy living room with an open kitchen. One of the best things about the house is that basic things comes with the rezz pack; like the bathroom and the kitchen.. You dont need to worry about buying a matching kitchen and bathroom set. You just deal with the details. There is one bedroom ( well big enough for two :D ) with opening doors so that you can get the smell of the fresh ocean air. Waking up a day with the sounds of waves... And in the afternoon having  party by the pool and enjoy the jacuzzi.... Someone should bring me my martini...

 No need to talk about the security system with radar, light and window options...
You can set the window privacy mode, lock your doors or decide who to welcome your home
With all these amazing features and more The WAYAN III Beach house is what you need..
Use it as your permanent home or vacation or maybe for honeymoon vacation...
For whatever your reasons, you are gonna love it and you will begin enjoying the 
the time you spend..
Stay Tuned for the next posts, coz you can join the tour in my house
 My doors are always open, well if you are added in my security list.. LOL

With 260 prims, The Wayan Beach House is 2490L by MAVEN HOMES and also available on MAVEN HOMES' online store

0 reacties:

Post a Comment