Monday, January 23, 2012

WHAT'S THE MATTER SWEET?


     Sweet is one of my best friends in sl, actually she is my neighbour and a 
     great blogger. 
    Yesterday she knocked my door with a broken heart. The reason was her new boyfriend. She told me that she saw him with a girl the other day which made her sooo desperate and mostly angry...
     Well I tried to calm her down by saying that she could be a friend or a relative, and even it might be a delusion... But nothing help, not even my attempts to cheer her up, to jump on the bed, read her a story to distract her mind or offering her a cup of coffee...
She just sat on the bed, with the same expression on her face and kept her silence...
      In the end I was sooo tired that I feel asleep. When I woke up she was gone but she texted me that night thanking me and telling me that I was true, it was his relative...
A distant cousin!!!!! Hmmmmm
Did she really believe that? J  




FURNITURE SET: 
Such a comfy bed set (available in 3 colors)  with single and couple poses also activity props is SUYS item for 150L, the night stand and the maps are 75L as Lazy Sunday Item by WHAT NEXT
The rest of the decors can be found at WHAT NEXT! marketplace store

ME WEARING:

Laq's Christmas gift Ebba, was free for the subscribers

Tarita small shape by ANNA SHAPES for 800L

Juicy Box- Selvagem Tattoo by RANDOM WORDS for 150L

 Evelyn hair with %50 of discount for 125L by TRUTH HAIR

 Lorena outfit new by VMC for 10L

 Thong Sandal Natural by COCO DESIGN

SWEET WEARING: 

Elena in pink sunkissed by AL VULO

Minmin hair by TGL

Sunrise eyes carribbean blue by !FASHISM

Soul Jewelry set (Rose pink) by  [MANDALA] 

Ohana - Pink outift by VMC

*GF* SHH #08 : Heart Flat Shoes -pink-




0 reacties:

Post a Comment