Saturday, December 17, 2011

I DONT CARE IF ITS FREEZIN OUTSIDE, ITS WARM INSIDE


Dear Boss,
Thank you for sending me this vacation. I really needed this. The weather is terribily cold outside, the ground is covered by snow but inside the cabin it warm and I enjoy every moment I spend here.
And Dont worry, I dont forget to write my daily posts..
HUGS
Des





FURNITURE:

BED&DRAPES: The Nieve Bed and the drapes, (there are different versions of the drappes I am using it without shutters, window ) are SPRUCE UP YOUR SPACE special item for such a resonable price which is 180L, by WHAT NEXT

SIDETABLE DECOR: The nieve decor including the side table with two frames and a lamp on it and a painting is 75L as LAZY SUNDAY item by WHAT NEXT

CHAIR: with lovely posing animations are sold for 180L by WHAT NEXT

RUG: The nieve rug is 50L by WHAT NEXT

FIREPLACE DECORS: each 50L and available at WHAT NEXT'S Winter store

CABIN: Snow Summit Cabin is 350L by WHAT NEXT

I AM WEARING:

SKIN&SHAPE: I mixed and matched the skin and the shape fro the same store.. Ines skin with her lovely shape is 400L, I am wearing only the skin and the xmas morning  shape is group gift FREE (including the underwear, another skin and the boots I am wearing now) at MAAI

HAIR: Shara essentials with color changing hats is a winter hair pack which is my favourite by MINA HAIR for 250L

OUTFIT: This lovely outfit ( the flats not shown in the pics) is free for the EXCLUSIVE group members of MAAI

BOOTS: The boots are free and included in the XMAS MORNING gift pack at the enterance of MAAI


0 reacties:

Post a Comment