Sunday, November 27, 2011

DEAR MOM


Dear Mom,
Last weekend my sweetheart took me to a surprise trip. We stayed in Nordic Cabin at mountain with a wonderful snow view. Me, my baby and hubby are all good. The fresh hair really makes me feel healthy and my hubby tearting me like a princess. Everything is so peaceful. We spend all time together in our cabin in front of the stove and while we are drinking hot chocolate, we watch the snow flakes touching the ground... Its like a dream mom! Sending you some of the pics we took the pics of me, my baby inside and my hubby
MUUAAAHHH
BIG KISSES
Destiny






SKIN: Thea in milky tone make up number 4 is 990L as a pack by LAQ

SHAPE:   Yes you found your prince charming and you want to have a baby! The hardest thing is to find a fantastic shape. Well SHAPES BY MIM provides you the best pregnancy shapes in sl. The packs come with 7 shapes including 5 different stages of sl pregnancy also for twins and a post partum shape. I am wearing Not Ashamed 3rd stage, the pack is 1000L

HAIR: Becky in champagne was TRUTH DISTRICT gift for group members

PJS: Jammie Candy Cane is 1L on marketplace

FEET: COCO group gift

NORDIC CABIN: A fantastic resort to enjoy winter time, Nordic cabin furnished version includes woodburning stove, kettle for stove, rug, sofa with couple and single poses, wallprint, sled and lanterns.. This fantastic cabin waiting for you at WHAT NEXT for 936L, also available on marketplace

0 reacties:

Post a Comment