Wednesday, February 9, 2011

QUEEN'S BLACK PEARL

  My Beloved Queen Larissa by Lara Skins&Lara Shape, was out again... She is a shopaholic, what can I do??
But She is like a black pearl shining at night...








  SKIN&SHAPE: Queen Larissa skin and Lyndsay Shape by Lara Lefko, Lara Skins&Lara Shape. Generous Lara Lefko is still giving her previous skins including shapes for 1l. Dont miss this chance while you can, Becuase Lara is coming back with full of surprises..

  HAIR: Fabulous Eva Hair, free by Exile. You will find other hair packs for free. Kavar cleanslate is such a generous designer that he is giving a lot of packs for free.. take a look around and you will see the clearence sale  packs for 50l

  GOWN: Purple Moon's Februar gift Mystery in black, such a delicate taste.. thank you Poulet Koenkamp. (group fee 50l)

 HEELS: I found this amazing store full of amazing shoes called R2 Fashion Store.. I was really amazed by what i saw and I got this pair of stilettos called Hoku.. the prices are really reasonable when compared to their quality.. I adore them so much that I think I will go and buy the other colors. Giggless..

0 reacties:

Post a Comment