Thursday, February 17, 2011

HOME SWEET HOME







  There is no place like home!! that s a true quote whoever said it...
This is my Newest home with new Furniures.. I will be back to give the deatils.. So keep Following me :))
Muaaahhhhh
 I am back where were we??
oh I was gonna tell you this new furniture store I found by chance that is called CRACKBERRY.
a store full of the most amazing furniture sets I have ever seen in sl, things that can make a house a Home.. This cute  livingroom set is "Seirce" comes with the rug the cabinet and also the table decoration..
I bought this amazing set from The Wash Bi-Annual Cart Sale where everyhing is not over 10l. only 10l can you believe it???
I am coming with more news about Crackberry. I have already become an addict, so stay tunned:))

 Sleepwear by Squeeze,10l on marketplace
https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/Squeeze-Jammie-Candy-Cane/1298896

 Hair by Trico, latest group gift at the main store

Bow, Magika (past group gift)

My beautiful Electra is still available in Lara Lefko's Lara Skins&Lara Shape Store, previous skin packs section for 1l. But Dont Forget, Lara Lefko legend is coming back and you will be hypnothised...
enjoy the previous skins by taking this taxi I am sending to you;

0 reacties:

Post a Comment